Metaphoric Metaphoric

Just enough to entice.

Kept me listening for quite a while.

I honestly could easily see this being used in one of the new Final Fantasy games. It's got the certain ambient style of those games.

Thanks for uploading!

TheLT responds:

Hey thank you for the kind words!

Projekt (Demo) Projekt (Demo)

Wow, what is with you NG?

I can't understand why people rate so low... ON MUSIC THEY DON'T LIKE ANYWAY!

Nice style here, could definitely be used in a retro-style game. Only complaint I have is that the knocking sound you have in there after 31 is a bit too overbearing.

5/5, 10/10 my friend :)

Waidmann responds:

thanks man...

I know its still a demo....i worked this up for a buddy of mine for a video lol..

But im willing to work on it lmao :D

I'm Bulletproof I'm Bulletproof

That's a first for me.

Honestly this is the FIRST hip-hop song I've EVER downloaded from NG my friend... You are good!

The beat got a bit repetitive, but the scratching made it new during the second half of the song. Also gotta love the lyrics :) keep it up!

InvasiveInsomniac responds:

:D Thanks heaps man! Yeah, I didn't work much on the beat because I had such a short time limit to work on the song, but overall it came out well. cheers for the great score and review!

Project O.M.N.I. - Aqua Project O.M.N.I. - Aqua

I love the lead!

Very nice and interesting melody! Easy to listen to for long periods of time without getting too repetitive or boring.

Maybe you could add a counter melody to it sometime?

WhenTheSunRisesI'mWithYou WhenTheSunRisesI'mWithYou

It has a "flavor" to it.

It's pretty good my friend, only reason someone might vote this down is that you kind of have to be in the mood for this type of song: to really appreciate the repeating appreciation in the beginning that lasts through the whole song and the way it incorporates itself into the melody and bass-line.

You have an understanding of music that most people take for granted.

BakiTheFox responds:

Thank you, I appreciate your understanding of my music. :3

unnamed sad piano unnamed sad piano

Verreh Nice

I'm not sure what song that last dude listened to... :P

I really liked it, very emotional but not overbearing with the "complexion" of the melody. Only thing that I have to "complain" about (it's not THAT major) is that the upper register could come out a bit in some areas... especially the end. Thank you for making such a nice contribution to the audio portal.

BakiTheFox responds:

10/10 on your comment. :3 Thanks, I'll see about fixing it up some later. I'll PM you when it's updated.

Though I must add.. What do you mean upper register, the higher notes?

Critical Damage (Extended Mix) Critical Damage (Extended Mix)

I like it!

You got a good thing going man! It kinda reminds me of the one I just submitted. Although a bit more involved... I've got a little more ways to go before I can compete with you! ; )

Blackhole12 responds:

lol thanks; ironic that this was submitted for a competition... :D

Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0 Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0

Uh oh!

I feel the Irish and Scottish in me a comin' aloive!

YEAAAAAAH!!!(You don't want to know what happened next.......)

Chronamut responds:

actually I dooooooo ;)

thanks for the review!

now do a jig and dance on me lap! :P

-shawn-

Geu-Ri-Eum Geu-Ri-Eum

Ooooooooh!

It's so pretty! ^_^

Don't Let Go Don't Let Go

Hey!

I do a lot of this on my Korg Workstation, I've been thinking of uploading some, but I don't know how to convert the files to mp3, and the recording that you do on the piano alters the voices for some retarded reason... although there is probably a way to make all that better somewhere burried in the instruction booklet... =/ hmm.

It has a lot of potential in certain parts. I like to think of my improvisations as a fruit tree. You could build a small doghouse out of all the wood, but there are small pieces of fruit on as well... sell the fruit, it's more profitable than building a small doghouse =)

I'm not trying to insult the bulk of it, I'm must saying what I usually do.

Nice piece overall!